Policy and Procedures should be read and then accepted on all online forms.

The first form is informational form for each pet that will be cared for. A separate form for each pet is required. A separate form is not necessary for fish or groups of animals such as chickens or mice. This includes the veterinary authorization information. his is very important for you to fill out. If something happens to your pet that requires immediate attention, your caregiver needs permission to make decisions for your pet. You may indicate on the form any special instructions in the event of an emergency. If you change vets, a new form must be filled out.

A general household form is needed for each household.

The final form is the Farm Animal Information form. Please fill out one per animal if special care is required, otherwise, you can fill out one form per species. 

Please complete the forms online or contact us at

Pet Pals, LLC

D/B/A The Happy Pet Caregivers
PO Box 134
Newport, NH, 03773